Some of you have reported that Donna seems to significantly slow down on larger contracts. While last month, we put a lot of effort into improving the performance of analyzing your contracts, we have spent July in the name of making the user experience faster, better, stronger 💪
One of the biggest culprits of the reported slowdowns was the fact that, for example in the Definitions & Defined Terms view, we would show all the cards at the same time. In a large contract, there are easily hundreds of definitions and potentially thousands of terms, and this is a difficult task for any computer to tackle with grace.
These days, we show a handful of cards with pagination and, for definitions, a search bar. We hope you'll be as happy about the improvements as we are.